If you are wondering how to fix 0 views on your TikTok videos, then this article is for you. There are many people who have been complaining about the lack of views on their TikTok duets or short videos. For some reason, the number of views is stuck at 0, and they are tired of waiting for hours to get some. How To Fix 0 Views On TikTok Video
Of course, if a TikTok no internet connection error or TikTok server error is the cause, it might just be that the views haven’t been updated on your device. So, don’t despair.
There are ways to fix this problem. We will be sharing with you some of the best methods that you can use to fix 0 views on TikTok. Let’s start!
How To Fix 0 Views On TikTok Video
0 views on your TikTok video is the worst possible thing that can happen to you on TikTok. You spend hours planning, recording and editing videos, and you end up with 0 views.
It’s disheartening. You may feel like you’re wasting your time. But there’s hope! You don’t need to delete your video on TikTok out of frustration. Instead, you can fix 0 views on TikTok and get more views on your videos following the tips below.
- First, make sure your account is not set to Private.
- You might also want to check the privacy settings of your post. Ensure that Who can watch this video option is not set to Only me.
- It’s possible that the issue is with TikTok servers; They might be down. You can try to fix the TikTok server error if this is the case. But if the servers are down, there is nothing you can do but wait.
- If you are a new user and it’s one of your first 5 videos, then your video may be under review. It is TikTok’s standard procedure to review videos from new users before distributing them to the masses. Typically, it will take 6 to 24 hours for your video to be approved. So, just wait!
- f none of the above seems to be the issue, then it’s highly likely that you have been shadow banned on TikTok. If that is the case, you can try to get unbanned from TikTok, but this is not guaranteed.
Hopefully, the above tips will help you fix 0 views on TikTok. If you are still facing the issue on TikTok, you can always contact TikTok support and ask for their guidance.
Why My TikTok Video Has 0 Views After An Hour?
There are several reasons why your TikTok video has 0 views. It is very possible that you have accidentally set the visibility of your video to private. Or it could be some network issue on your side or TikTok’s. Other possible reasons are:
- The content is under review.
- The video is of poor quality.
- Duplicated content.
- It’s been posted on a banned device.
- It’s using restricted keywords.
Apart from that, if the content you posted goes against TikTok’s community guidelines, you will be shadow banned, and as a result, the visibility of your content will be significantly reduced.
Another logical reason is that the video is not interesting enough to the audience. The key criterion TikTok uses to differentiate high-quality videos from crappy ones is the completion rate. It is the percentage of the video watched. The longer the video is watched, the better this ratio is.
If your completion rate is low during the test phase, the video will not show to more users. The content of your video should be unique and interesting to keep the viewer’s attention so they will watch the video to the end.
Related Posts How To Fix 0 Views On TikTok Video
Second Method Just follow this profile and like five videos then you will see your profile is correct 0 Views On Your TikTok Video!