How To Make Best Matar Mushroom Masala
Matar Mushroom Masala : Mushrooms and peas are rich in many nutrients. A very tasty recipe can be prepared by mixing both these vegetables. Perhaps you have eaten Matar mushroom masala outside in a hotel or restaurant, but have you ever tried this recipe at home? If not, then definitely try this recipe at home once. Let us know what is the method of making Matar Mushroom Masala at home?
How to make Matar Mushroom Masala?
- Peas – 1/2 cup
- Mushrooms – 7-8
- Tomato – 2-3
- Fresh cream – 1/2 cup
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Cumin – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Kasuri methi – 1 tbsp
- Cloves – 2-3
- Black pepper – 4-5 grains
- Cinnamon – 1 piece
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Green coriander – 3 tbsp
- To prepare Matar Mushroom Masala, first cut the mushrooms and wash them thoroughly. After that wipe it in a cotton cloth.
- After this, wash and cut tomatoes, green chilies, green coriander in the same way. Now put these three in a mixer grinder and grind them well and prepare a paste.
- Now coarsely grind all the whole spices and keep them separately in a bowl.
- After that put the pan. Put oil in it and heat it.
- When the oil becomes hot, add cumin and asafetida and let it crackle.
- When cumin seeds start crackling, add ground whole masala, turmeric, coriander powder and mix it well.
- Put the prepared paste near it and fry it well by adding kachori fenugreek on top.
- When the oil starts to float above the spices, add peas and cover it and let it cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now add fresh cream to it and mix it. When it starts boiling, add chopped mushrooms to it and add water as required.
- When the gravy is cooked well and a change in color is seen, then add garam masala and salt as per taste.
- After this let it cook for about 5 to 7 minutes. After that, turn off the gas and add finely chopped coriander over it.
- Take Matar Mushroom Masala is ready. Serve it with roti or rice.