What Is Intermittent Fasting How To Do Intermittent Fasting Benefits How To Lose Weight By Intermittent Fasting
How To Lose Weight By Intermittent Fasting: Intermittent fasting is the new concept for weight loss, but if you look at the routine of 2 generations ago, they also used to have a similar diet plan. The trend of eating breakfast has started from the last 2-3 decades. Earlier, people used to eat food directly after waking up in the morning when they were hungry and also kept fit. In this era, this routine has been named as Intermittent Fasting, which along with reducing weight also improves mental and physical health.
- 1- Intermittent fasting is the routine of eating and staying empty stomach, in which an empty stomach is kept for a fixed time and eaten at a fixed time.
- 2- Commonly the ratio of 16:8 hours is followed in intermittent fasting in which one can have breakfast, lunch dinner for 8 hours and stay on empty stomach for 16 hours.
- 3- If you have dinner at 8 o’clock in the night, then the first meal is to be eaten at 12 in the morning. It has 16 hours of fasting.
- 4- Intermittent fasting is the easiest and most effective way for weight loss, which does not require much exercise or diet plan.
- 5- Intermittent fasting boosts immunity along with reducing weight, reduces inflammation in the body
- 6- Intermittent fasting leads to glowing skin and hair is also strong
- 7- This fasting also improves mental health along with physical detoxification, which also improves sleep.
- 8- If someone is diabetic, then he should not follow this diet or follow according to the advice of the doctor.
- 9- If someone has acidity or any other problem due to empty stomach in the morning, then do not do intermittent fasting.
- 10- Time table of 16:8 is followed in intermittent fasting but if you want, you can also adopt the rule of 15:9 or 14:10.
Disclaimer: Tikbig does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
read this also: Egg Side Effects: