One call of Aaron Judge's 60th home run is a must-listen
1. Yankees slugger Aaron Judge blasted his 60th home run of the season on Tuesday night.
The shot came in the ninth inning with the Yankees down 8–4 to the Pirates.
The voice of the Yankees, John Sterling, did his usual thing on the WFAN airwaves,
02. Aaron Rodgers shared his thoughts on ayahuasca, drugs, sugar and fat during his weekly Pat McAfee Show appearance on Tuesday.
3. 0The highlight—or lowlight, depending on what you bet—of this week’s installment of "Bad Beats" is the Tennessee game going over. Just disgusting.
04. Cris Collinsworth explained how his famous slide started and why The Slide is no longer, since Mike Tirico has replaced Al Michaels on Sunday Night Football.
05. When $1.33 billion turns out to be $453 million, something is very wrong with the way we operate. Taxes ought not to apply to lottery wins.
06. Andrew Marchand, a sports media columnist for the New York Post, is interviewed in the most recent episode of the SI Media Podcast. The subjects we discussed on the episode include:
07. RANDOM VIDEO OF THE DAY: Billy on the Street has never failed to make me laugh. So I was thrilled when Billy Eichner dropped a new edition, the first in three years, on Tuesday.